January 2020 Newsletter
Thank you all for an amazing 2019. We as a church were able to do so many things because of your desire to serve God. Thanks to your continued prayer, service, and financial contributions, we were able to build bunk beds in Atlanta, ID, send baseball mitts to Los Angeles, sponsor children across the world so they could go to AWANA’s Club, feed and educate struggling families in Africa, spread mental health awareness, and witness the lost come to Christ. Thank you for the being a body of Christ in motion. We look forward to seeing what God has in store for us in this New Year and new decade.
This month, we are looking forward to starting the Financial Peace University. This will be on Monday nights starting January 13th. Materials have already been purchased and will be handed out to you in the class. You can also start your online profile through this link fpu.com/1104210 .
Our AWANA Club took a winter break and will be restarting January 16th at 6:00pm, we look forward to hearing about all the kids’ God sightings over their break.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to connect and build relationships this month.
· Monday evenings (January 13-March 9) at 7:00pm – Financial Peace University.
· Tuesday mornings at 9:30am – Ladies Bible Study
· Tuesday evenings at 5:30pm – Kid’s Sign Language Practice at Miss Jo’s
· Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm – Worship Practice
· Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm – Men’s Bible Study starting again in February
· Thursday evenings (Starting again January 16) at 6:00pm – AWANA Club
Friday, January 17 and Saturday January 18 – Women’s Retreat (Contact JoEllen)